The Tatamagouche Festival of Soil, Soul & Society
August 21 - 25, 2019
Buy tickets online for all events @ The Grace www.gracejollymore.com
Tata Fest is a 5 day experiential festival that is designed to foster learning, conversations, and build community. There will be workshops that invite your participation, children’s activities, music, art, and local fare. The full calendar of events and entertainment will be announced closer to the event but highlights will show up as they are booked, including:
- Creamery Square - Margaret Fawcett Norrie Heritage Centre, Tatamagouche Farmer's Market, Grace Jollymore Joyce Arts Centre, and the Tatamagouche Boat Shop make up this community gathering place. Several of the activities will occur here throughout the week.
- Fraser Cultural Centre - Soil, Soul & Society Art Show Opening Friday, Aug 16 at 7:00 PM
- Blueberry Festival - Jost Vineyard Saturday, Aug. 17 noon-5PM.
- Beckwith Bash - Saturday, Aug. 17, good music, good people and good food! Tickets online $25
- Sara Bonneyman Pottery - The Dirty Side of Tatamagouche - Aug 21 - 10:30 AM - 12 noon
- Fun Day in Nelson Memorial Park - Thursday, Aug 22 - 10 AM - 2 PM
- Tatamagouche Yarn & Company - TBA - Aug 22 - 10:30 AM - 2 PM
- The Kitchen Party at the Grace featuring Keith Mullen and friends 6:30 PM Friday, Aug. 23 - Tickets $30
- Tatamagouche Free School will operate for the 14th year from Aug 23 - 25.
- Jost Vineyards - TBA Aug. 24
- Wild Blueberry Picnic on the lawn at Bonnyman House, Main Street, Saturday, Aug 24 10 AM - 2 PM
- Bard by the Bay - snippets of Shakespeare live on The Senator's Stage on the 24 & 25th at 4 PM. Tickets $15 at the door.
- It's not Tatafest without TataBrew! Visit our very own craft brewer on Main Street throughout the week.
A stunning seacoast setting provides a beautiful backdrop for this festival. While here, we encourage you to take in other sights and sounds, from our bustling farmer's markets, unique local sites and quaint shops to our delightful restaurants and accommodations, beaches and secret swimmin' holes.
Join us as we create a space to learn about ourselves, one another, and living in and creating a more caring society.